● Active Learning - Students are encouraged to ask questions and the teacher explains
● Student are encouraged to attempt solving their problems on their own first before seeking for help from the teachers
● Small group size of maximum 6 students
● Diagnostic test done prior to enrolling the programme will ensure that the right materials are assigned to the student
● Customised materials for each and every student
● Hands-on learning using learning tools and manipulatives to solve mathematical problems
● Passive Learning – Teacher conducts the lesson and teaches, student listens.
● Students will only memorise the teachers way of teaching done on the whiteboard, and use the same method to solve questions.
● Large group size of up to 40 in a class
● No Diagnostic test conducted. Every student in the same class will have to learn the same things, at the same pace.
● Generic class materials are given to all the students
● Using traditional methods of pencil and paper methods to solve mathematical problems
Yishun (Northpoint City) Branch
Northpoint City,South Wing
Yishun (Chong Pang) Branch
Blk 102, Yishun Ave 5, #03-137
Chong Pang City
(4th storey above 7-11)
Yishun (Khatib) Branch
Blk 848, Yishun St 81 ,#01-152/154
Khatib Central (5 minutes walk from Khatib MRT)
(Beside Ma Kuang TCM)
Block 405C, Fernvale Lane, #01-103
Sengkang (Next to Fernvale Primary School)
21, Hougang Street 51, #01-28
Hougang Green Shopping Mall
(5 mins walk from Yio Chu Kang Primary School)
Map of our Yishun, Chong Pang Branch
Map of our Khatib Branch
Map of Fernvale Branch
Map of Hougang Branch.