● Active Learning - Students are encouraged to ask questions and the teacher explains
● Student are encouraged to attempt solving their problems on their own first before seeking for help from the teachers
● Small group size of maximum 6 students
● Diagnostic test done prior to enrolling the programme will ensure that the right materials are assigned to the student
● Customised materials for each and every student
● Hands-on learning using learning tools and manipulatives to solve mathematical problems
● Passive Learning – Teacher conducts the lesson and teaches, student listens.
● Students will only memorise the teachers way of teaching done on the whiteboard, and use the same method to solve questions.
● Large group size of up to 40 in a class
● No Diagnostic test conducted. Every student in the same class will have to learn the same things, at the same pace.
● Generic class materials are given to all the students
● Using traditional methods of pencil and paper methods to solve mathematical problems
Yishun (Northpoint City) Branch
Northpoint City,South Wing
Yishun (Khatib) Branch
848, Yishun St 81 ,#01-152/154
Khatib Central (5 minutes walk from Khatib MRT)
(Beside Ma Kuang TCM)
405C, Fernvale Lane, #01-103
Sengkang (Next to Fernvale Primary School)
21, Hougang Street 51, #01-28
Hougang Green Shopping Mall
(5 mins walk from Yio Chu Kang Primary School)
Ang Mo Kio Branch (OPENING IN JULY 2018!)
720, AMK Ave 6 (Opposite 24 hours NTUC)
#01-4122 (2nd Level)
Map of our Northpoint City branch
Map of our Khatib Branch
Map of Fernvale Branch
Map of Hougang Branch.