EduFirst's primary one preparatory course is specially designed by MOE teachers, with the aim of giving your child a head start.
As your child embarks on a new milestone and enters Primary One, you want to be sure that your child is able to cope with the rigour and demand required by his/her primary school curriculum. Not having a good foundation for Primary One will eventually affect your child's later years in primary school.
It is always good to start early.
It consists of 12 x 2 hours session.
Each session consists of 50 min English & 50min Math lesson (with 2x10 min breaks in between).
Content and topics covered will be closely aligned with the MOE Primary 1 syllabus. Your child will be exposed to the type of questions and papers which will be of Primary 1 standard. This helps your child to familiarise and to adapt better to primary school.
Cost: $490/12 sessions
Keen to know more and would like to sign up?
Click on the "CALL US" button below or leave your contact details at the bottom of the web page! We will get in touch with you shortly!
● Active Learning - Students are encouraged to ask questions and the teacher explains
● Student are encouraged to attempt solving their problems on their own first before seeking for help from the teachers
● Small group size of maximum 6 students
● Diagnostic test done prior to enrolling the programme will ensure that the right materials are assigned to the student
● Customised materials for each and every student
● Hands-on learning using learning tools and manipulatives to solve mathematical problems
● Passive Learning – Teacher conducts the lesson and teaches, student listens.
● Students will only memorise the teachers way of teaching done on the whiteboard, and use the same method to solve questions.
● Large group size of up to 40 in a class
● No Diagnostic test conducted. Every student in the same class will have to learn the same things, at the same pace.
● Generic class materials are given to all the students
● Using traditional methods of pencil and paper methods to solve mathematical problems
1) Make an appointment with us to view the materials and booklets OR
2) Leave your details in the form below to book a diagnostic test TODAY!
CALL/ WHATSAPP/ SMS US
Yishun (Northpoint City) Branch
1 Northpoint Drive,
Northpoint City, South Wing
(Connected with NS13 Yishun MRT)
Yishun (Khatib) Branch
848, Yishun St 81 ,#01-152/154
Khatib Central (Beside Ma Kuang TCM)
(5 minutes walk from NS14 Khatib MRT)
Sengkang 1 Branch (Fernvale)
405C, Fernvale Lane, #01-103
Sengkang (Next to Fernvale Primary School)
7 mins walk from SW5 Fernvale LRT Station
Sengkang 2 Branch (Anchorvale)
326A, Anchorvale Road #01-256
(Next to Springdale Primary)
5 mins walk from SW2 Farmway LRT Station
21, Hougang Street 51, #01-28
Hougang Green Shopping Mall
(5 mins walk from Yio Chu Kang Primary School)
Ang Mo Kio Branch
Block 720, Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
#01-4122 (2nd Level)
(5 mins walk from NS16 AMK MRT Station)
Jurong East Branch
2 Jurong East Central 1
(5 Mins walk from NS1 Jurong East MRT)
Woodlands (Admiralty) Branch
Block 729, Woodlands Circle
(5 mins walk from NS10 Admiralty MRT)
Canberra Community Club
(5 mins walk from NS11 Sembawang MRT)
Bukit Timah Branch
1 Fifth Ave, #02-01
(5 Min walk from DT7 Sixth Avenue MRT)
9 Sentul Crescent, #04-07
(5 Min walk from SPW1 Sam Kee LRT)
110 Lorong 23 Geylang
#01-07, Victory Centre
(5 Min walk from EW 9 Aljunied MRT)
MPM Mathematics Programme
1) 598 Yishun Ring Road, Wisteria Mall #B1-13
2) JCube, #04-17
3) SAFRA Punggol #04-07
Map of our Northpoint City branch
Map of our Khatib Branch
Map of Fernvale (Sengkang) Branch
Map of Anchorvale (Sengkang 2 Branch)
Map of Hougang Branch.
Map of AMK Branch
Map of Jurong East Branch
Map of Woodlands Branch
Map of Sembawang Branch
Map of Bukit Timah Branch
Map of Punggol Branch
Map of Aljunied Branch